AUCloud Technical Documentation
AUCloud, an ASX listed company, provides highly secure, standards based, sovereign cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service to Australian Government, Critical National Industry communities and security conscious enterprises. AUCloud solutions enable customers to benefit from sovereign data protection with the scale, automation, elasticity and lower costs typically associated with global cloud offerings.
We are committed to providing a high quality of services and customer service and continuous improvement to optimise our customers’ experience with AUCloud. To ensure that our customers have access to general and technical information on our services and have access to the information they need, when it is needed, we are pleased to announce the launch of AUCloud’s Tech Docs.
This AUCloud technical documentation website has been designed to provide a wealth of information for our customers and partners to provide knowledge, guidance and further capability to help them get the most out of the AUCloud services.
We invite you to explore and revisit this website regularly as it will continually be enhanced and updated.
Explore AUCloud’s Tech Docs¤
- Learn about the AUCloud platform and its services
- See where AUCloud’s Sovereignty Zones are and find out about our continued expansion to other regions
- Get tips and learn from automation case studies and demos to assist you in deploying AUCloud services
- Access How to Guides for technical information and features available in AUCloud services
- Find API documentation
- Learn more about AUCloud’s security and governance and our shared responsibility model
- Community Rules Information Security Policy (CRISP) what it is, what it means and how it benefits our customers
- Find out about the support tools we have available for our customers
- See relevant information about our technology and other partners
AUCloud is always here to support our customers and therefore please continue to reach out to your sales, technical or support contacts for any assistance you may require.
1800-AUCLOUD (1800 282 5683)