Our AUCloud support team is here to ensure your services with AUCloud are always operating seamlessly. AUCloud offers support to customers between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday AEST, with 24/7 emergency support at hand.
If you need assistance, you can contact AUCloud Support by:
Emailing AUCloud Support at email@example.com
Calling AUCloud Support on 1800 AUCLOUD (282 5683)
Log a support ticket in the AUCloud Support Portal, new self-service capability to be launched soon.
Enter a Subject and Description with as much information as possible about the issue as this will assist our teams with troubleshooting.
- Attachments can be added to provide additional information.
- General users will only have visibility of tickets raised by themselves
- If you have administrator access, you will be able to view all support tickets raised by your organisation through the Account Tickets tab
If you require emergency support, you will need to do one of the following:
- Log a support ticket in the AUCloud Support Portal
- Send an email outlining the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
By raising one of the following this will alert our out of hours engineers to investigate the issue/error and provide an update once a solution has been established.
Outside of the standard support hours, AUCloud offer 24/7 emergency support for Priority 1 and Priority 2 incidents.
Emergency priority 1 and priority 2 incidents are classified by the following:
Priority 1 incidents:
- AUCloud systems are not functioning as expected with high impact on customer operations
Priority 2 incidents:
- AUCloud systems are partially usable with medium impact on customer operations
- Priority 1 fault to which a temporary solution has been applied by AUCloud technicians